Menu

dermalogica products

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
Hi all, Had a facial and so far so good so if i like dermalogica products i would be buying a few. I was wondering those of you who use these products where do you buy them? If it is over the net do you make much of a saving? what is p&p like to dublin/ireland? can you get them in airport? or in europe on holidays? thanks
Gerbera Posts: 539
I get all my dermalogica products from www.strawberrynet.com. They're shipped here free of charge and there is a saving from what's charged in local salons. Plus everytime you buy from them again you get an extra discount.
startingout Posts: 208
decemberbride2007 - www.care4yourskin.com was recommended on here. I looked at that and a few other sites before deciding it was the cheapest. P & P is free in Ireland and the Uk. They send it by courier and it's usually with you within 2 days and if you spend over 100 Eur you get a free gift and 20 % off all future dermalogica purchases. not a bad deal I reckon.[/url]
both excellent thanks girls keep ideas coming and savings etc.
The Bride Posts: 686
It might be worthwhile to ring a few places to see if they have any offers on. Last time I had a facial they had 20% off all Dermalogica products and the time before they had a 4 for the price of 3 offer.
where was that the bride is it in dublin if so u might pm me details? my place never does deals thanks
Inline - Algarve WP
Anonymous Posts: 24542
the best I've found so far is www.beautyprescriptions.com , they've great deals on a number of items. The fake bake is very cheap as well when you get it from them. When I order it I put my office address as the delivery address and its delivered within a few days. The bargains may not be as good at the moment as the dollar is quite strong.
pricilla Posts: 1564
I got some recently on [url:3b2hc2sz]http://www.lookfantastic.com[/url:3b2hc2sz] and am very impressed with the stuff. It was really good value too, and they threw in a few samples with the order which was very nice.
Ceana Posts: 1387
I've bought my Dermalogica Products from www.hqhair.com. If you log on directly to that website, you will have to pay for delivery charges, but if your a member of pigsback.com, there is a link in that website for hqhair and the delivery is free. So its handy for saving a couple of euro. Products arrived in good condition and where delivered to my home address within a week. Highly recommend them..
bubble06 Posts: 13
Just discovered at the weekend, Westwood gym in leopardstown do dermalogica facials....very reasonable too and you get a good discount if you are a member. They sell all the products too.