Menu

Dermalogica question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ascona Posts: 63
Hi there Has anyone else heard that the barrier cream from dermalogica is good for helping make-up to stay on longer? Just wondering should i buy it? Ta
vitamin1 Posts: 565
yup it acts as a primer just be careful som foundations dont work well with it but when they do its great..also great for mens razor burn...
banana split Posts: 72
Hey not sure if you are aware but there is a cool website that sells dermalogica products at reduced prices, much cheaper than shops and also cheaper than strawberry net site. It is jerseybeautycompany.co.uk O-O
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
You can get dermalogica cheaper on adonisgrooming.net as well :wv
Ascona Posts: 63
Thanks folks, I'm going to purchase now from the Jersey company. They are loads cheaper.
Yeah I think I will switch to the Jersey one as they do look cheaper, thanks for sharing that one with us Banana :wv
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I buy all my Dermalogica stuff from the Jersey Beauty Company. They send you lots of samples too!
I wonder how they can sell it for so cheap, your saving nearly €15 in some cases!!
BiaBlasta Posts: 1002
Thanks banana split! That website is great. I'm a dermalogica addict and can't believe those prices, ha :o)ll ve just placed my first order. I've been using strawberrynet for a while but the website you mentioned is even cheaper than that. Thanks
poppy1 Posts: 596
thanks for the tip - i buy all my stuff on strawberry so will check out this other site!! have you ever been caught for customs? also elemis have excellent products too - their facials are the best