Describe yourself

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[u:1u1j9vwc]Good sides:[/u:1u1j9vwc] *very emotional *can admit when I'm wrong *caring & loving *responsible & sensible(not that I like it when its said to me) *Giving *good sense of humor [u:1u1j9vwc]Bad sides:[/u:1u1j9vwc] *no patience *I get irritated quite easily *opinionated *quite Moany at times *shyness *unable to start conversations and hold them together So, spill what did you think yours are?
bride. Posts: 3014
[quote:8tbpudf6]Posted: 25 Jul 2006 14:45 Post subject: Describe yourself -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Good sides: *very emotional *can admit when I'm wrong *caring & loving *responsible & sensible(not that I like it when its said to me) *Giving *good sense of humor Bad sides: *no patience *I get irritated quite easily *opinionated *quite Moany at times *shyness [/quote:8tbpudf6] Er that's pretty much me. Thanks for that little summary of myself though.
clucky Posts: 26471
wow dolly that is spot on of me cheers
charli Posts: 5994
[b:1sgkuyck]good points[/b:1sgkuyck] caring loving sensitive - can be a bad point too can admit when wrong willing to help anyone out easy going - go with the flow/rarely stress [b:1sgkuyck] bad points[/b:1sgkuyck] can nag/moan take things to heart
Spoon Posts: 207
1. Kind 2. Caring 3. Always put others before my self. 4. Love, love, love my husband and my family so so much, love my husbands daughter to pieces as though she were my own, sometimes it can be quite hard..... 5. can be very emotional sometimes. 6 let my husband off doing the house work all the time, although i shouldnt 7. Trust everyone - i really shouldnt as sometimes i let people into deep and end up getting hurt 8. have to admit that i can be moody - espically in the mornings...
mad woman Posts: 22106
no sides today, just very fucking grumpy and feeling pissed off in general.
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
what i believe my good points to be are: * caring * worried about everyone else being ok before myself * quite good at listening to people when they need to talk or have a problem * very honest opinion bad points * very impatient * loose the rag at a drop of a hat sometimes * my bladder is too close to my eyes (thats what me mam always said as I cry if i get given out to) :cry:
*Smajra* Posts: 1440
[quote:1clym4eo]* worried about everyone else being ok before myself * quite good at listening to people when they need to talk or have a problem [/quote:1clym4eo] Is this with the general public or your other "personalities"?
mila Posts: 698
The Good Stuff: - Gentle (to all beasts!) - Kind - Non-judgemental - Generous - Materially and Emotionally - Forgiving - Loyal - Empathetic The Bad Stuff: - Impatient (professionally) - Painfully shy (socially) - Can find it difficult to relax at times - a terrible worrier - Still try too hard to please everyone at times - Sometimes too sensitive - Unattractive
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote:2yv4u4ni][quote:2yv4u4ni]* worried about everyone else being ok before myself * quite good at listening to people when they need to talk or have a problem [/quote:2yv4u4ni] Is this with the general public or your other "personalities"?[/quote:2yv4u4ni] MEOWWWWWWWWW [img:2yv4u4ni]http://www.mycathatesyou.com/images/cats/2001/12/dusty.jpg[/img:2yv4u4ni]