dessy dress style 2015????? anybody have it

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nikbic Posts: 344
hia im looking to get dessy dress style 2015 for bridesmaids but we cant decide on a colour and its very hard to decide off the computer so if anyone had real pics of this dress it would be great.......
TON Posts: 46
I justbough a dessy bridesmaid dress and one piece of advice woud be to ring around and see to any of the shops have the dress for you to go and try it on. I tried on 2 very similar styles and they looked complely different, one was a disaster for my shape and the other perfect, so they can look different in reality on the bridesmaid than they do on the website, however I will say that i had the dress and colour picked out on the site and the colour is reality was exactly what i thought it was going to be. Cork Bride 2010
MJR Posts: 387
My sister bought this dress, to wear as her wedding dress she wasnt having a big wedding and didnt want a "wedding dress" (She ended up getting a dress in Monsoon) anyway she bought it in midnight and it was gorgeous I have no pics because she sold it and never wore it.. I would definitely take cork brides advice, I had chosen two dessy dresses for my BMs 6550 and another one cant remember, I went with them to try them on and went for a completely different dress 6527 which on the web page isnt nice at all but is sooooo gorgeous in real life I also wanted bordeux in colour n when I saw it real life was not what I thought it was Went for African Violet..... I bought my dresses from best bridal prices.com and cost me half of what it would have over here I needed 4 dresses @ €245 each (xtra length) Bridal heaven in swords are stockists Maria B bridal in Navan are too...
nikbic Posts: 344
aw thanks for that girls yea luv d style of d dress on the bm its just trying to find the colours on another dress so you can see it for real instead of on a sash!! two colours im looking at are dusty rose and claret so if anyone has seen these in person that would be great O:o)