Dessy dresses on sale for 150euro

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bride2be2009 Posts: 175
Hi Girls there was a sticky post a few weeks ago saying that a shop in ( I think) Louth was doing all dessy bm dresses at 150euro set price for the month of ( I think) Feb. Can anyone tell me what shop this was? I am trying to wrack my Brain to remember.
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
The place is called house of brides
dub2010 Posts: 378
hi its called the house of brides..they're number is 0416859999 its in ardee in louth sale is extended till the 7th of march. hope this helps :wv
moogy Posts: 31
My sister and I both got our bridesmaid dresses there, everything 150e its great, both our dresses where from the latest Dessy range, brilliant value.
lcarrick Posts: 1639
woohoo i rang and got an appointment for the 14th march and i'm still getting the deal!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mrstee Posts: 927
i ordered my bm dresses from them a few weeks ago. Just waiting on them to come in. . The deal is brill, when i was in nyc last week the cheapest i could find the dress was $258! So saved a fortune! :o)ll
brides007 Posts: 377
Hi Guys Just to let you know we have decided to extended our dessy deal to the 9th April. Hope this helps you all. All dessy dresses 150 euros no matter what style or colour. Any questions just pm me. Fiona :wv The House of Brides
mini mama Posts: 834
Highly recommend this shop...i ordered mine back in Feb over the phone and they should be in around april ish...fiona is lovely to deal with...cant wait :o)ll
lcarrick Posts: 1639
i totally agree. fiona is brill to deal with!! and i got my bm dresses and it only took 20 mins.!!!! i got my bms to look at the dessy website pick their favs and there the ones we tried on!!!! so glad i saw this deal, need to try and save everywhere!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
anneMarch2010 Posts: 27
I was in on Saturday and got gorgeous dresses for my BM's which suit them all (difficult with 2 5ft 8 BMs and a 5 ft 0). We were there for an hour and could take as much time as we wanted. Great service!