Dessy Stockists - North or South

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AwkwardAnnie Posts: 2191
Does any wollies know who stocks Dessy bridesmaid dresses here in Ireland, either in the Republic or in the North??
missussunshine Posts: 513
Here ya are. theres quite a few. http://www.dessy.com/storefinder/ I done the hunt for Dessy dresses last year and theres a few shops added to the list since then :) Just ring them before you go to make sure they have the actual style, if you have one in mind. I went to Abelle bridal in Trim and Fairytale moments in Carlow and they both had a good selection, you should find the one you want by ringing around, colour might be a bit more pot luck.
Thanks!! I'm located in the North East so Navan , Trim or Swords wouldn't be too far away... I'm not worried too much about them having the exact colour - just wanna see the dresses I have in mind. I'm sure they'd have some style of dress in the colour I'm hoping (Burgandy!)
Yeah exactly if they dont have your dress in Burgandy they'll probably have another, they should all have the colour swatches too. Anyway, good luck with it :wv
I've sent a few emails from the Dessy website with a list of dresses as long as your arm, they'll probably not reply thinking I'm a pysco... But I've since narrowed the dresses down to two
:) ah stop, i was the same, theres so many lovely ones but you'll get a better idea once you see them on and in the flesh.
I got 2 replies back today! One of them was local and has the 2 dresses I had earmarked, so I think thats where we'll start and see what else catches our eye on the day The stockist that emailed me today has a Special Offer on at the minute where Dessy dresses are €190 - is that good value? I had thought about ordering online...
I think each style of dress is priced differently so id e-mail the web stockists you're thinking of and see how much they charge too. The dresses we got were €165 in the shops here and i got them the three of them from gownsales for $288 (€210 at the time) so a nice saving. Apparently gownsales isnt around anymore but ive heard of friends using RK bridal and bridaldreamdress, give them a good check out though first.