DHL just delivered my shoes! whoo hoo!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Spudnik2b Posts: 1804
Girls, just ordered my shoes last week from USA and they were delivered today, absolutely delighted with them, here is a link to them, what do you think?
Mrs2008 Posts: 812
They are lovely shoes, very dressy good buy i'd say :o)ll :o)ll Whats your dress like???
ms crooner Posts: 621
Fabulous shoes :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Going to have a look on site myself for my shoes
fruitypie Posts: 826
wow, they're gorgeous.. Do you mind me asking, how much was the shipping altogether? :thnk
I got that link from another thread on shoes, good thing too, brilliant website for dressy shoes, will be using it again in the future, quick delivery on them also. I wanted shoes I would wear again and we are going on a cruise so perfect! I'll give a link to my dress and pray H2B doesn't see it although he has promised me faithfully to stay away from this site until after the wedding and then he'll check what I was saying about him :o0 mine is the 1st & 2nd pic on the middle row! there will be no danger of my shoes peeping out and didn't want shoes I wouldn't wear again.
AHappyMrs Posts: 622
oh wow... there's smashing... very pretty and ur dress is fab too... wear them well!!
[quote="Fruitypie":3toujfdx]wow, they're gorgeous.. Do you mind me asking, how much was the shipping altogether? :thnk[/quote:3toujfdx] No at all, it cost $32 to ship and then customs on the shoes themselves was €21.45 which isn't bad and they delivered so quickly as well.
fruitypie Posts: 826
excellent.. I'll definitely be checking that site out.. Are they comfy? sorry about all the q's, but I'm in the middle of searching for my shoes.. I tried on the Rainbow Freya (sp!) and they were perfect with my dress, but I want shoes that I can wear again *)
rainyday Posts: 609
Lovely shoes! They arrived very quickly too! Will have to check out that website myself. It sounds very reasonable!
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
They are so pretty well wear