did anyone ever try to get on BB OR WOULD YOU

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pluse Posts: 980
Hi just wondering if any of you did or would try for big brother. i think there all mad great to watch but not to sure myself if i'd be that desperate for fame.
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
was applying for the first one but at that stage they weren't taking contestants from ireland and got application form for treasure island the irish thing but forgot to post it in, was more interested in lying on beach for a week and getting kicked off then anything else
lisa Posts: 1612
would love to go in but couldnt handle the expose's from past boyf etc. Can you imagine your folks or even worse your MIL getting all the dirt on your escapades!! nite mare!!
[quote="lisa"]would love to go in but couldnt handle the expose's from past boyf etc. Can you imagine your folks or even worse your MIL getting all the dirt on your escapades!! nite mare!![/quote) :o0 :o0 could you just imagine.
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Wouldn't do it for love nor money.....
kali Posts: 687
My BIL2B tried . He just loves himself and so would be perfect on it :o0
[quote="kali":nrv1qjwc]My BIL2B tried . He just loves himself and so would be perfect on it :o0[/quote:nrv1qjwc] :o0 :o0 i think my brother would be best suited for it as well he so love's himself. :o0
mad woman Posts: 22106
would love to do it, but for a start wouldnt have the balls and 2nd Id miss the kids too much.
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
No way no way no way...my father would disown me. :o0
frangipani Posts: 1543
i passed them lat summer in Cork - they were holding auditions on a tour bus in Parnell Place which had a huge BB eye on it, there were a good few queuing for it, but it wasn't exactly swamped! I don't think i could handle the character assassinations that those contestants are put through :-8