Did ANYONE get Arcade Fire tickets???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotsoNewlyWed Posts: 173
Honest to God I'm going to start a one woman, [size=150:22y3jibp]violent[/size:22y3jibp] anti-Ticketmaster campaign!!!!! O:| O:| O:|
clucky Posts: 26471
nope raging distraught will sell one of my kidneys for one :o(
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
take it they sold out then??
newkid30 Posts: 2233
I saw them 2 years ago at electric picnic, it was before they broke into the mainstream. They were sensational!!
dreamer Posts: 3941
[quote="NotsoNewlyWed":3qm3jqgr]Honest to God I'm going to start a one woman, [size=150:3qm3jqgr]violent[/size:3qm3jqgr] anti-Ticketmaster campaign!!!!! O:| O:| O:|[/quote:3qm3jqgr] Make that a two woman campaign. Am raging here - spent 40 minutes constantly on the website and nothing. O:| Am gutted. :o( They were sooooooooo good in the Olympia last March.
Well.....I managed to get two on needaticket.ie but of course had to pay well above the odds. They were on ebay by 9.12am this morning for £90 but they appear to have been taken down. SO SICK of TICKERMASTER O:|
survivor Posts: 2507
No :o( :o( :o( :o( :o(
Crap - just had a look there. Selling them for €100 each! I will just go for a late night walk in the park and strain my ears!!!
There seems to be a LOT of people giving out about this! I don't know one person who managed to get them online this morning and I rang a few outlets and one told me that they sold TWO tickets before the system told them that they were gone!
It really is a joke. I walked past the queue at the ticketmaster outlet in Stephen's Green centre, thinking I would have a better chance online!