Did anyone go to the NEXT sale?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Hey as the title says I'm wondering if anyone went to the NEXT sale and if so was it any good?
coolkeevs Posts: 483
hey there, didnt go to the next sale but i did do their vip sale on wednesday evening, they are definitely baragins to be got it really depends what your looking for.i did order a right bit just to see if id like anything, so fingers crossed i get some nice bits and bobs.
I couldn't see anything on sale on their website??? Am I missing something? The main thing I was hoping to get would be from their nursery and kid's bedroom section were these things on sale? Just not up to facing it but am going tomorrow (if anything is left) but hate that I could be missing out. I usually go the winter one.
ohsotired Posts: 7071
I went over at 6am after DD fed - got a good few things for her and a few bits for DH & I! Didn't go into homeware section so not sure what was there but plenty of people were going around with various bits! I heard people talking about the VIP thing but not sure how it works!
Thanks for the reply. Was everything reduced or just certain things?
Mismatch Posts: 476
Hi GC2 I arrived at 4.45am this morning & couldn't get over the queue into it. It's my first time going. Found it great. Got loads of tops for DS for next summer & a few bits to do him for now. Was disappointed as there wasn't much jeans or comfy bottoms for him. Had a look around the home end but didn't need anything as was mainly looking for ds. The one beside me only does home & kids, so not sure about the adult clothes But I will defo be going to the next one. Great to stock up on clothes for the little ones Most things seemed to be on sale, although some of the lights & kitchen accessories weren't.
mackenzie Posts: 190
:o)ll
mackenzie Posts: 190
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
:o)ll
:wv