did anyone hear the proposal on fm104?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
app she turned him down..... :eek :eek :eek
clucky Posts: 26471
no didnt hear it poor fkr
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Just heard the bit after saying everyone was devasted for him, Had they been together long and I wonder why she turned him down
mad woman Posts: 22106
I know yeah, I didnt hear it niether app she blanked him aswell. you would just say yes and then say no when you were off the air. I think thats a horrible thing ot do.
sinion Posts: 6050
ouch! My cousin works in Chapter One and he told me about a guy hiring out their private dining room, they filled it with balloons and stuff, put on a huge meal, cost him a fortune, and she said no! She got up and left and they had to go into the guy and take all the stuff down :o(
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Oh that is so bad, the poor guy. He'll definitely remember Valentines day.
sinion Posts: 6050
[quote="Mad Rasher Woman":2mdsozi9]I know yeah, I didnt hear it niether app she blanked him aswell. you would just say yes and then say no when you were off the air. I think thats a horrible thing ot do.[/quote:2mdsozi9] exactly
That would have taken some guts in my book to propose to someone on air like that and then to have it all thrown back in your face :o(
NotHere Posts: 10273
Oh God :ooh Well he must have been feeling pretty confident to ask on live radio!
That is what I would have thought too,