did anyone hear the proposal on fm104? - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i didnt actually hear the proposal but heard the run up to it, my god wouldnt you just die!!! poor fella think i would have said yes anyway then said no off air
Topgear Posts: 1559
oh the poor fellow..
NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote="strawberry shortcake":27nbwd5f]i didnt actually hear the proposal but heard the run up to it, my god wouldnt you just die!!! poor fella think i would have said yes anyway then said no off air[/quote:27nbwd5f] Me too! Even though that's awful but it would still save so much embarrasment :o0
pluto Posts: 3893
Oh the poor fella. You'd think she'd say yes on air and then have a chat with him afterwards. I heard a couple on Red Fm here in Cork this morning, yer man was leading up to what everyone thought would be a proposal and he goes (lets say her name was Mary) "Mary, we've been together now 5 years, I've something very important to ask you". She sounded like she was in the horrors! Then he said "Mary....will you...... come to Midleton with me for colonic irrigation?"!!!! I nearly crashed the car! She said yes anyway!! :o0
*gone* Posts: 4785
Oh god love him! That is awful!
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
I heard it and couldnt stop laughing!! She went mad at him, I actually thought it was a wind up!! She told him she'd been trying to get rid of him for the past few months and now he does this to her. Poor guy was gutted!
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote="Madgie":1m8pr5dt]Oh the poor fella. You'd think she'd say yes on air and then have a chat with him afterwards. I heard a couple on Red Fm here in Cork this morning, yer man was leading up to what everyone thought would be a proposal and he goes (lets say her name was Mary) "Mary, we've been together now 5 years, I've something very important to ask you". She sounded like she was in the horrors! Then he said "Mary....will you...... come to Midleton with me for colonic irrigation?"!!!! I nearly crashed the car! She said yes anyway!! :o0[/quote:1m8pr5dt] brilliant!!!!!!!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Madgie":3dly7lk5]Oh the poor fella. You'd think she'd say yes on air and then have a chat with him afterwards. I heard a couple on Red Fm here in Cork this morning, yer man was leading up to what everyone thought would be a proposal and he goes (lets say her name was Mary) "Mary, we've been together now 5 years, I've something very important to ask you". She sounded like she was in the horrors! Then he said "Mary....will you...... come to Midleton with me for colonic irrigation?"!!!! I nearly crashed the car! She said yes anyway!! :o0[/quote:3dly7lk5] jesus thats brilliant
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Lady Penelope":37x27dpc]I heard it and couldnt stop laughing!! She went mad at him, I actually thought it was a wind up!! She told him she'd been trying to get rid of him for the past few months and now he does this to her. Poor guy was gutted![/quote:37x27dpc] Oh my god :eek
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
Anyone heard of the WEDNESDAY WIND-UP??????