did anyone hear the proposal on fm104? - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote="Lady Penelope":3ponsvmv]I heard it and couldnt stop laughing!! She went mad at him, I actually thought it was a wind up!! She told him she'd been trying to get rid of him for the past few months and now he does this to her. Poor guy was gutted![/quote:3ponsvmv] well she was obviousyl giving out different signals...
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Lady Penelope":1lv8zf7a]I heard it and couldnt stop laughing!! She went mad at him, I actually thought it was a wind up!! She told him she'd been trying to get rid of him for the past few months and now he does this to her. Poor guy was gutted![/quote:1lv8zf7a] oh the poor soul
Bubski Posts: 1785
[quote="Princess Cinders":vsflxzce][quote="Lady Penelope":vsflxzce]I heard it and couldnt stop laughing!! She went mad at him, I actually thought it was a wind up!! She told him she'd been trying to get rid of him for the past few months and now he does this to her. Poor guy was gutted![/quote:vsflxzce] Oh my god :eek[/quote:vsflxzce] He must be a bit soft thou - Surely you would have a have fair idea if she was going to say yes or no....... N then to do in on air - Bit cringey IMHO I'd rather it private and personal
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
It was a wind up!!!!!!
mad woman Posts: 22106
really???
Oh for sure - remember they do the wednesday windup now!
Bumblebee Posts: 72
[quote="Bumblebee":3ckmsrt7]I heard the whole thing and have to say it sounded like a total windup. She did say "dickhead" and "piss take" live on air which makes it look like it wasnt a wind up and the presenters were telling her to watch her language etc. I have to say the presenters sounded totally flabbergasted and went to ads after that. It wasnt really talked about after wither. Maybe the couple are winding everyone up. It did sound a bit fake.[/quote:3ckmsrt7] I recon though if it wasn't a wind up they would have said wose words than dick head - they must have known they would get away with saying that!
Mrs Princess Sparkle Posts: 3854
Just read the post!!! Can't believe what happened to the poor bastard!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek
Baby cakes Posts: 1237
[quote="Knockers-08":95c2twe2]Anyone heard of the WEDNESDAY WIND-UP??????[/quote:95c2twe2] Deffo, I heard it to, it a bit unrealsitic, he was way to calm.