did anyone hear the proposal on fm104? - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ainm Posts: 2211
That's awful poor guy. Reminds me of one time we were in Spurs in Liffey Valley one night and there was a fella and girl sitting not too far away from us. They were half way through their meal and he got up out of his chair, down on one knee and proposed and she said NO!! He just got up and started eating again! She was morto!
sorcha25 Posts: 532
that's way more morto (spur proposal) it was def a windup! sounded staged, he esp sounded deadpan. kept calling her sweetheart over and over. even when she told him she ccouldnt stand him!
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
Did anyone hear the proposal on Mooney today? It was so good! Was dying laughing cause Mooney started crying reading a poem the groom to be wrote! He totally caught her off gaurd it was great! :o0 AND she said YES!!
braybride0907 Posts: 558
That was definitely a wind up - the dj Jim wasn't around during the proposal and the 'groom to be's' English accent was well dodgy, so it was definitely Jim - I agree, he was way too calm anyway
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
just heard a snippet was totally a wind up :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:eek The messers,wheres Colm and Jim Jim gone are they not on in the mornings anymore??
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Dolly Dora":ijr3t1p1]:eek The messers,wheres Colm and Jim Jim gone are they not on in the mornings anymore??[/quote:ijr3t1p1] They have finished with fm104 as next month they start as the breakfast show on 2fm
Maybaby12 Posts: 86
They've left fm104, think they are gone to 2fm but aren't starting until the end of feb.