did anyone hear this??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
hi guys did anyone hear the green party are introducing a "driveway tax" on houses?????now i heard this y'day being "aprils fools" assumed it was a pi** take but have been told tonight that it is actually real!!!!! :eek anyone???
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
:ooh :ooh ah god no, I havent heard that but it better be a p8ss take :ooh
ozypozy Posts: 2950
It's a pi$$take, Matt Cooper mentioned some thing about it today on the radio, apparently there was a fake green party TD on the radio talking about it yesterday for April Fools
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Yup its an April fool. He had the real Green party guy on today talking about allotments.... As is the Birth tax that was announced on some radio show yesterday where it said all parents would have to pay 500 yoyo birth tax before they were allowed to leave the hospital with their new baby! www.hipbaby.ie
ozypozy Posts: 2950
Can just imagine the Chip and Pin yokes sitting in the labour ward (or maybe beside the car park machine!)
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
[quote="ozypozy":22zzhabo]Can just imagine the Chip and Pin yokes sitting in the labour ward (or maybe beside the car park machine!)[/quote:22zzhabo] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: COULD YOU IMAGINE!!!!!! thank god its a joke thanks god they are are a joke could you imagine!!!! :eek