did exercise video .....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buddylove Posts: 3288
felt amazing... Ate half a doughnut... felt good but guilty... Ate the other half..... Feel sick!! WHY OH WHY!!! I just cant resist!!
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
Ah jasper don't talk to me! I had a great gym week last week think I went 4 times and ate very little rubbish, this week I've been once and have been eating round the clock!!! I feel your pain!!! Determined to get to gym tomorrow!
streaks Posts: 3592
Oh girls, it's so hard isn't it?! I've been doing bootcamp for the past few weeks and I have toned up slot and I'm delighted but today was the start if what's going to be a bad weekend for the waistline :-8 so easy to undo all the good work O:|
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
doing bootcamp the last few weeks as well.. but eating so much crap since.. its like oh i've done exercise so deserve it! O:|
streaks Posts: 3592
[quote="RainbowNinja":2yzqmuxz]doing bootcamp the last few weeks as well.. but eating so much crap since.. its like oh i've done exercise so deserve it! O:|[/quote:2yzqmuxz] I used to be like that rainbow ninja but now I just dont buy crap so I can't be tempted. I do buy a 6 pack of skips in my weekly shop, I have a pack a day and they save me going off the beaten track!! Only 87 calories per pack so they're safe enough :innocent:
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
[quote="lilmrsgiggles":1h4htd4p][quote="RainbowNinja":1h4htd4p]doing bootcamp the last few weeks as well.. but eating so much crap since.. its like oh i've done exercise so deserve it! O:|[/quote:1h4htd4p] I used to be like that rainbow ninja but now I just dont buy crap so I can't be tempted. I do buy a 6 pack of skips in my weekly shop, I have a pack a day and they save me going off the beaten track!! Only 87 calories per pack so they're safe enough :innocent:[/quote:1h4htd4p] the problem would be to only eat 1 pack a day!! :-8
mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
Can anyone recommend a good Exercise DVD while we're on the subject please? I'm finding it hard to get out to the gym as I'm without a car at the minute so would find it handy to be exercising at home. I have a quick look at the Davina McCaul one as I love her, any good does anyone know??
MrsBran2Be Posts: 123
I like Mel B's one - kind of aerobic-y rather than any of the fad boxing/dancing etc ones, and there's sections that you can pick to concentrate on tummy/arms etc. I know she's a bit of a headwrecker but not too bad in this I don't think anyway...
Mrs W Posts: 2923
I went for a massive long walk today, ate a load of fruit for lunch and then I had a bloody Chinese! I got the zumba for the wii and it's very good, same as the class I used to go to. It was only 20 quid on amazon for game and belt so maybe give it a shot if u can
stickwoman Posts: 2394
Story of my life at the minute! Lost 2 lbs this week and then flippin scoffed an easter egg and had h2b bring me home a chinese.... might look into the zumba belt.