Did I ever tell ya bout.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
My wedding twin??? Girls this is weird.......... I wont say her user name in case she doesnt want me too, but I met a girl on here who was the 11th October same day as me! Then we realised we both had the same dress....... Then we realised we are having our reception in sister hotels owned by the same people!!!! Oh and we are the same age with 10 days between us! Weird or what???
angel3 Posts: 1572
That is weird! Same dresses, thats mad!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Nah not at all!!! Im delighted some one has the same ideas as me :o0 We have become great internet buddies :wv
ladyandthetramp Posts: 411
Thats mad! i have same life twin!! we both have daughters from previous relationships, we both are now getting maried to guys we were with as teenagers before the realtionship with the daughter! we are getting married the same month, she is a week before me, we both went to college years ago to the same one had same lecturers etc.. we met up when we went back to college so now we have the same qualifications and job! and we both found out we were pregnant for the 2nd time on the same day!!! we are great friends ! Its weird!! Great to hear someone else has found a twin!! and you are gettinng on great!