Did i just feel my first kick??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miki Posts: 309
Just back from lunch and im sitting at my desk drinking a glass of water and I felt the weirdest feeling just below to the right of my belly button. I wouldn't call it a 'flutter' more like a light rumble, bubbly feeling. Just wondering could this be my first kick or is it just my lunch. Im twenty weeks now and haven't felt anything so far, its deffo a different feeling to a normal tummy rumble. i wish i knew! everyone's been asking me have i felt anything over the past week. OH ...... there it goes again!!!
NotHere Posts: 10273
OMG OMG!!! I'm so excited for ya!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Def Miki....that's it!! On my first pregnancy the first movements I felt were like bubbles bursting. If it's like nothing you have ever felt before, that's baba!! Woo Hoo!!! :o0
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Ohhhhhhhh so exciting it must be :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Can't wait for that, mind you can't wait for the 12weeks to be up for the moment. Time is crawling by.
soon2bmomof3&4 Posts: 400
:o)ll :o)ll yes thats the start of it!! you wont get a moments peace, i'm nearly 27 weeks and am sitting here in work with the baby kicking/moving about all over the place, its a strange but great feeling! Congrats
Itisasecret Posts: 389
Sure sounds like it congrats!
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Ohhh I'm sooo excited for ya :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Ducky Posts: 2506
Yip, that's the start of it alright! Enjoy the lovely movements, they are great until about 30 weeks and then get so strong they knock the wind right out of ya! Still wouldn't change it for the world. I think baby movements are the best part of being a la bump...
irish bride Posts: 558
Miki am thrilled for you!! that is it!! :o)ll at the beginning it felt like bubbles popping in my stomach until the baby started getting bigger, god the first time i felt it i cried and cried (thank god it happened at home and not at work ha ha!) enjoy every minute of it!! :xox
mammybean Posts: 10364
just womdering, was the water very cold? i remember nurse telling me they react to that