Did I just feel something????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Not sure but I think I may have felt a kick :o)ll Just sitting here nice and quite and just felt this movement, well more like a pop or like something burst. It only lasted a second. Could that have been my little baby. Oh god I'm getting all emotional now (hope nobody walks in :-8 ) I'm feeling all in love with my tiny bump this week. I stopped to give it a hug yesterday :-8 :-8 My little bean is so precious. :lvs Have to go coz the tears are coming :-8 :-8 Damn hormones :o)ll :o)ll
NotHere Posts: 10273
Thats's exactly what my first one felt like!! :o)ll :o)ll Got stronger over the past week! :o)ll
Oooohhhh I'm sooooooooooo excited. Can't wait to tell DH. Think I'll wait till I get home so I can see the smile on his face. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Yay! Sounds exactly like a kick to me! :o)ll It's kind of like bubbles bursting at first! So exciting - congratulations! :o)ll
[email protected] Posts: 492
Yeah sounds like movement to me, similar to what i felt first time! Enjoy xx
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
If you felt something you never felt before then it sure is BABY Saying hello to Mammy :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
retro Posts: 159
Thats so cool! How many weeks are you?
Mrs Lucy06 Posts: 929
Yee Ha!!!! Your little one is saying hello Mama!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!!! Lucy
jen2 Posts: 3106
Yeap sounds like you just felt your baby move. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll . Its so exciting. i know what you mean about giving the baby a hug. I wrap one arm over and the othe arm under my bump, and give it a hug at least twice a day. DOnt worry about crying, its just that you have so much love for your baby, and it wonderful. Just enjoy it, its only something that you can enjoy with the baby on your own. ( not ment in that your DH cant enjoy it). Its just that you are the only person inthe world that can feel you baby move at this stage. O-O O-O O-O Jen2
Thanks for the good wishes girls. Had a few little movements this morning but they seem to have stopped now, for the time being. Ooh it's so exciting and I feel so blessed to have my little bean :o)ll :o)ll