Did I miss anything?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Anything exciting happen while I was on hols? Just to make ye jealous - 36+ degrees every day, cocktails €2.50 each!! :hic
diydaisy Posts: 326
Well one of the photographers on here as a supplier got rumbled when he posed as a bride (firstimebride). Then denied it and played the 'everyone's ganging up on poor me' thing as Firstimebride. But it was pathetic and he eventually fessed up with an apology that had stupid excuses in it....
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Welcome back! Glad that you had a good holiday!
dancerformoney Posts: 2733
[quote="diydaisy":2958fhfw]Well one of the photographers on here as a supplier got rumbled when he posed as a bride (firstimebride). Then denied it and played the 'everyone's ganging up on poor me' thing as Firstimebride. But it was pathetic and he eventually fessed up with an apology that had stupid excuses in it....[/quote:2958fhfw] LOL!! any link to topic!!? i musta missed that one!! where were ya that was 36degs?? was it for anniversary?
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
Don't know how to link, but it's over on OF, 7 pages long, title "I'm shocked, I was warned this site could be tough". Makes for interesting reading!!!
lux Posts: 6270
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=317399 Here is that thread-makes for a few :o0 ! Also makes me wonder about other suppliers with double or treble identities, I've notices one venue seems to have a lot of first time posters gushing about their fantastic weddings there!
diydaisy Posts: 326
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=317807 viewtopic.php?f=13&t=317399 viewtopic.php?f=13&t=327585
Sorry to go completely OT, but how DO you attach topics??? Sorry for asking :-8
lux Posts: 6270
You just copy and paste the web address into a reply, then rather with the full weddings online address the view topic bit comes up.
[quote="lux":7cn67z94]You just copy and paste the web address into a reply, then rather with the full weddings online address the view topic bit comes up.[/quote:7cn67z94] Thanks :thnk