Did this ever happen to anyone's washing machine??!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Boop Posts: 828
I think my washing machine is breaking down, goes ok until the Rinse & spin, just stops and I've to turn it on and off about 3-4 times before it finishes and even then clothes aren't properly washed. >:o( O:| I just want to get a new one, hubby thinks it could possibly be fixed??! Don't know how I would even source a local plumber??!!
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Hi, When this happens to my machine i usually take out the filter at the bottom of the machine and clean it. Put some towels down because you will have a small flood when you take filter out. This usually works for me anyway .HTH :wv
Mrs09 Posts: 355
Yep, same happens to mine. Just needs cleaning! :wv
candypants Posts: 8575
If this doesnt work let me know! My dad is your man, also known as the washing machine man!!! :o0 Where abouts are you?
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
Yep it happened to me last month. We checked the filter and it wasn't blocked it was actually a bobbin from one of my DD's wrapped around the motor and I was told if I had kept on using it I would have broken it totally. :wv
[quote="Gummi bear":2rlkqvw3]Yep it happened to me last month. We checked the filter and it wasn't blocked it was actually a bobbin from one of my DD's wrapped around the motor and I was told if I had kept on using it I would have broken it totally. :wv[/quote:2rlkqvw3] Did my da tell you that?? :o0
Nah unless my uncle is your Dad :o0 :o0
Oh gummi ya never know, its a small world :o0 ill ask him is he going to a wedding next month :o0 :o0
Ok that makes you my cousin so :o0 :o0
So why wasnt i invited to your hens? Like that is it? :o( :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0