Did ye have the meet-up?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrspants Posts: 4652
And how was it?
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
I saw the pics on facebook they looked like they were having a brilliant time!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
We did indeed hotpants!! 5 of us went. We had a ball. Lots of cocktails and dancing :o)ll
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":2s4k7gfv]We did indeed hotpants!! 5 of us went. We had a ball. Lots of cocktails and dancing :o)ll[/quote:2s4k7gfv] + 1 We sure did have a ball!!!!! Thunderoad & Lillies - a great girlie night! :o)ll
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
Was looking at the pics on the facebook. You looked like ye had a great time. So disappointed I couldn't make it
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Me too i was gutted i couldent go :o( :o( ....but sure hopefully it wont be to long till the next one ......
jellywellies Posts: 2268
Get a night up north!!! The pics look great on FB - although I still have no notion who people are in relation to their real name // username!!
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="*jelly*":1epaid0p]although I still have no notion who people are in relation to their real name // username!![/quote:1epaid0p] Well obviously I am the fairest of them all!!! :o0 :o0 :o0
jellywellies Posts: 2268
[quote="fifibelle":1vfy77tq][quote="*jelly*":1vfy77tq]although I still have no notion who people are in relation to their real name // username!![/quote:1vfy77tq] Well obviously I am the fairest of them all!!! :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:1vfy77tq] sure that goes without saying ... lol :o0