Did you buy your veil online, if so where?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jjSillyWan Posts: 35
Hiya, I need to get my veil sorted ASAP, but not really willing to pay an astronomical amount for it. Sooo ladies, if you purchased your veil online and would like to share the site or ebay seller, I'd really appreciate it. Muchos thanks JJ xx
Sparkymark Posts: 25
JJ, not sure if this is any help, but I've only recently discovered www.adverts.ie - they've plenty of veils on sale there. OK, they are second-hand, but you can bargain down and they've only been used once! I've found quite a few gems since finding the site. Anyway, it might be worth a look.
gimmebabyplz Posts: 141
I bought an ivory veil from ebay for €20 - didn't end up using as didn't go with dress in the end - if you want it you can have it (must just double check that my mam hasn't thrown it out, she has OCD :yelrotflmaosmilie: ) Let me know if you want it and I'll look for it
Carriedaway Posts: 1863
got mine on www.purebliss.ie
April13 Posts: 635
Got mine on ebay also, was only £5.50!!!!1 Its gorgeous!!! Delighted with it!!!! :)
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
I got mine on ebay and it was about a tenner and I was so pleased with it. Its been so long since I bought it that its not showing up in purchase history :duh:
CurranBun Posts: 47
Hi guys Did any of you buy one with lace online? if so was it good quality? i got one on ebay and it was awful... so any specific shop online i should be looking at?
gimmebabyplz Posts: 141
I got a sample from Simply Veils - http://www.simplyveils.ie/ Quality was really good
AwkwardAnnie Posts: 2191
Could you show us the eBay veils? I've seen a good few reviews of purebliss but these are dearer than eBay I've gone over budget on the dress so I don't wanna spend too much on the shoes, jewellery and veil!
sarah1979 Posts: 198
[quote="CurranBun":1cxlv3h2]Hi guys Did any of you buy one with lace online? if so was it good quality? i got one on ebay and it was awful... so any specific shop online i should be looking at?[/quote:1cxlv3h2] +1 I'm looking for an ivory cathedral length mantilla style veil. Have found loads but when u look close they are awful...was actually thinking of doing a DIY job on it myself so any website advice would b appreciated