Did you cry?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snowqueen Posts: 345
I've started crying at TV weddings, the endings of fairytales and I went through a whole box of tissues picking wedding readings. But the thing is that usually I'm completely dry-eyed at moments when I should be sentimental. I know loads of people are worried about crying but I'm wondering if anyone actually did. So - brides-that-were - did you cry as much as you thought you would when it came to the day?
Italy07 Posts: 5409
YES YES, I promised myself I wouldn't, I was fine getting ready. It started when the music started for me to start walking. Then sorted myself out but then we had a Fields of Gold - which was a favourite of my cousins who died last year and I started again. Then I was fine until Hubbies speech which totally surprised me as he is not one for speeches but it was lovely and a lot more then I expected, so there were a few more tears.
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
not a drop.. was kind of teetering for a while though as we were walking back up the aisle as husband and wife.. :o( :xox
willful Posts: 6822
Welled up when I saw Mr.W welling up as I was going up the aisle, but apart from that-not a drop!
TokenMale Posts: 6845
I'll probably end up in floods. It's a real worry!
buttonmoon Posts: 29
I was convinced I would cos I cry when someone nice wins money on deal or no deal!! But was actually fine didn't even well up just had a great time...was a laugh!!
noc Posts: 1802
[quote="TokenMale":2z9qj4ck]I'll probably end up in floods. It's a real worry![/quote:2z9qj4ck] Ditto. I'm dreading it! I look terrible when I cry too - runny nose, red eyes. Scarlet. :eek :-8
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Buttonmoon, I have to say this: great name and avatar!!!
buttonmoon Posts: 29
Why thank you sir, I was actually surprised it wasn't taken when I joined!!
stockbroking bride Posts: 2642
I was fine in the church but had a little cry during my dad's speach.