Did you ever feel....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
....like you were in a room and know you were not wanted? Ever get that sinking feeling. I got that vibe 'real bad' tonight and feel like a right eejet!
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
Why did you feel like that Lizzie02????
mad woman Posts: 22106
yeah whats up lizzie?
Belleboo Posts: 924
Ya thats a bad feeling alright!
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
Dropped by a neighbours for a Christmas drink and to say 'hi'. I brought my own bottle of wine and rang before I arrived to make sure I wasn't disturbing their dinner or anything. Arrived and the chat was minimal despite all efforts and when I left it was a half-hearted 'bye' and they sat in the living room and didn't see me to the front door or anything. Myself and my partner both have recently got this 'vibe' from neighbours of ours. We can only put it down to jealousy or something as all other reason fails us. They have fallen out with everybody else on the road due to b*tching about them behind their backs, etc. and then getting found out, so it's not any huge shock that we were next on the hit-list, but still I hate that awful gut wrenching feeling when you are in a room with people and the air is so frosty, that ice is almost forming! Their loss, not ours, but still not a nice feeling! Liz ;-)
Daisy Doo Posts: 1091
That's awful Lizzie. So rude of them. Don't mind them. As you said everyone else knows how rude they are so at least you know it's not just you. It is an awful feeling though. :thnk
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
I wouldn't even waste your energy on them again. Feel better :xox :xox
Playful Posts: 638
Just say to yourself its them and not you
Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
Dont mind them so rude. :eek
Irish07 Posts: 725
Don't mind them --- they were probably arguing amoungst themselves before you arrived and hence sent you wrong vibes .... from the sounds of it - you haven't given them any reason for their behaviour so sounds like wrong timing. But from what you said with regard to the way they treat your other neighbours I would give these guys a wide berth. You don't need this hassle in your life ...