Did you feel like your period was coming before BFP?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
I really feel like mine is coming :o(
Ebby Posts: 3042
:action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32 :action32
Angel2 Posts: 787
Ya Flutterby, I did feel like Bom was coming to be honest. I don't suffer very badly with my bom but I did get twinges in my lower tummy but I think I knew that things weren't right when my boobs were totally killing me and I was more tired than usual. How are you feeling now?
Thanks Ebby :thnk
charli Posts: 5994
yes i did to - i mentioned this LOADS on posts over the last while. my first pg (3 years ago) was unplanned - i remember thinking, ah i cant be pg, i have all the symptoms of AF coming, and also remember thinking this was going to be a whopper of a period but lo and behold WE WERE PREGNANT!!!! hope it's that easy for baba no.2 !! i had sore boobs, cramps and pain in my beack which was one think i never got with period - i actually felt like phoning in sick!!!!! which i would never ever ever do!!!! thats how it sticks in my mind!! :wv
Hi Angel, if it was a normal month I would be sure BOM was coming, lets put it that way. But I am also wrecked tired, never like that before bom. And feeling emotional but that is probably thinking of tomorrow. Did you have all the regular twinges?
Angel2 Posts: 787
It's sounding good for you to be honest - especially the tiredness. Yes I had the normal bom twinges so fingers crossed for you. It's understandable that you're feeling emotional hon.
[quote="charli":szr36isk]yes i did to - i mentioned this LOADS on posts over the last while. my first pg (3 years ago) was unplanned - i remember thinking, ah i cant be pg, i have all the symptoms of AF coming, and also remember thinking this was going to be a whopper of a period but lo and behold WE WERE PREGNANT!!!! hope it's that easy for baba no.2 !! i had sore boobs, cramps and pain in my beack which was one think i never got with period - i actually felt like phoning in sick!!!!! which i would never ever ever do!!!! thats how it sticks in my mind!! :wv[/quote:szr36isk] Sorry Charli, only just seen your post. It gives me a bit of hope to read things like this! My boobs are actually sore today, just nipples though. I wish it was the morning so I could test :o)ll