Did you nest?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady Di Posts: 2487
Hi guys just wondering if you did nest and if so when did it kick in? I'm dying for this to happen and feel motivated to do stuff!!
Royal Wolly Posts: 1020
I did big time on first, couldnt help myself I painted, hung new curtains and washed everything at about 38 weeks. I didnt at all on second and was hoping I would to get a few things done!!! :o0
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
I'm feeling that way already - want everything to be perfect. Have to move DS into bigger spare room, and do up his room for baby. Itching to get moving on it, but have to wait til my hols in a 2 weeks. I think it can start anytime really!
irish bride Posts: 558
I was nesting like a crazy lady for the last 4 weeks of the pregnancy, though it had been going on a little longer than that. I was at home for the last 4 weeks so between the nesting instinct and sheer boredom the house got torn apart! I was even washing the windowsills!! And the morning before i went into labour i was nesting like mad, i swear i even washed the banisters on the stairs! And weeded the garden - in the middle of February!!!!