Did you notice changes in days before Labour?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BatoutofHell Posts: 100
Hi, I am due baby#2 in 2weeks and starting to watch for signs of labour starting. I cant remember with my first pregnancy if I noticed any changes in the days before. This morning I had a small leak but nothing major & nothing since, also didn't sleep a wink last night (might have more to do with all the choccie bickies I ate before bedtime) also getting little pains during day, took a stitch in my side driving the car, this usually happens when Im walking not sitting, took a nap earlier & woke up soaking in sweat, also my discharge slightly changed today, a little thicker, more egg whitish than it has been which was more just clear fluid up to now. Just putting 2+2 together and probably coming up with 25. Anyone remember changes in the days before?
shiny2010 Posts: 975
Hiya .. sounds like you getting ready alright. I had those changes in the 2 days before waters broke ... be prepared eh that the problem of course it could be today/tommorrow or ... next week I had 2 days of lower back pain also. ooo hang on I vaguely remember the discharge starting about 2 weeks before ... hmmm, it could be a while yet. But I definitely didn't sleep night before :) yup 2+2=25 alright