Did your H2B do any wedding planning ??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kazzy Posts: 264
How are all the lady wolies keeping? Just wondering did your H2B's did much of the wedding organising or was it a one-woman-job ?? O:| My H2B is doing a small bit, he got the cars organised and today got me a contact for a florist, as I was finding it difficult getting a florist, left it a bit late! He's gas, he thinks he has done loads now, not to mind that I have done everything else!! Ah well where would we be without them!! :xox :wv :wv
pupsalove Posts: 1490
DH organising anything wedding???? :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Oh thats a good one. According to him, all's he had to do was turn up!! Edited to say that he did organise the honeymoon and really I was and continue to be the organiser of the pair of us. I enjoyed organising the wedding as I'm used to event management with work so it wasn't all that different.
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Nothing. Nada. Zilch. I have done everything. The ONLY thing he did was get a deal on the band I picked. He was supposed to look after the honeymoon but I am doing that too. He'll just turn up, hopefully!
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
He printed the mass booklets.... He bought a new pair of shoes... He booked the honeymoon... And the main thing...he turned up on the day! :o0
Milly83 Posts: 3620
[quote="Faith.":3rae6whz]He printed the mass booklets.... He bought a new pair of shoes... He booked the honeymoon... And the main thing...he turned up on the day! :o0[/quote:3rae6whz] Ah Faith, he did loads! Cut him some slack over the underwear!!! :o0 :o0 :o0
watchthisspace Posts: 591
Nope not a thing! Oh well! :o0
s wife Posts: 1445
not a thing as yet but ive asked him to sort out the cake ( his friends a pastry chef ) but we'll see if ill end up doing it
gerbil Posts: 3528
H2B is doing at least half the organizing O-O he is great. There's stuff he won;t touch like colour schemes and flowers but for everything else he is brilliant at getting involved.
H2B is Bridezilla Posts: 89
I am the other side of the coin to all of you. All I have really had to do on my own is find my own dress and the BM’s dresses. He is involved in everything and to be honest the only things we ever argue about are wedding things. He does the research into pretty much everything and then lets me decide on the exact detail. The wedding car for example, he found a load of places over Christmas and gave me all the details. I didn’t like any of the cars so he went and found some more that he though would be more suitable and gave me all the information on them (and pointed out the ones he liked). He did all the honeymoon stuff, came up with the guest lists, he is doing the table plans and so on and so on.
overthemoon99 Posts: 527
hi girl's H2b has been great, normally its me that does everything but for the wedding he has helped me out 50% on everything, could not believe it but like he said its his day too and he wants it our way not just MINE!! Now things could change as we're not getting married to next year but I can’t see that happening, he talks more about the wedding than I do. :o)ll :o)ll