die hard 4.0

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

just-engaged Posts: 25
Went to see it last night...........loved it, absolutley brill! Totally recommend it guys.....!
cloud Posts: 1662
:wv
Nee naw nee naw Posts: 209
Was shOite. More of the same bullkacka as before. Yippeekai yay ... O:|
I really enjoyed it.....Guess you have to be into it I suppose, but I did like it. The bourne ultimatum is coming out soon also.....anyone like the bourne films?
Nee naw nee naw Posts: 209
[quote="just-engaged":1ig8x16t]I really enjoyed it.....Guess you have to be into it I suppose, but I did like it. The bourne ultimatum is coming out soon also.....anyone like the bourne films?[/quote:1ig8x16t] God you really have sho1te taste don't ya?
Just trying to make conversation?
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="just-engaged":3iznkn66]I really enjoyed it.....Guess you have to be into it I suppose, but I did like it. The bourne ultimatum is coming out soon also.....[b:3iznkn66]anyone like the bourne films[/b:3iznkn66]?[/quote:3iznkn66] have only seen the first one but hubby is extreemmmmmmmmely excited about this
Doesny look half bad to be honest! I love the bourne films!
cloud Posts: 1662
[quote="Nee naw nee naw":1y3cmpg9][quote="just-engaged":1y3cmpg9]I really enjoyed it.....Guess you have to be into it I suppose, but I did like it. The bourne ultimatum is coming out soon also.....anyone like the bourne films?[/quote:1y3cmpg9] God you really have sho1te taste don't ya?[/quote:1y3cmpg9] :o0
Cloud, are you OK? You only seem to use emoticons, has the cat got your tongue, or are you just messing!