die hard 4.0 - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Don't diss the Bourne films! >:o(
Nee naw nee naw Posts: 209
I have to diss the Bourne films. Matt Damon looks like a hamster.
cloud Posts: 1662
[quote="just-engaged":c5nzsusu]Ah thanks Frogmella, I was wondering if I had it wrong! Ye guys seem a bit hostile or something? Everything OK?[/quote:c5nzsusu] Everything is A1 >:o)
frogmella Posts: 1264
I quit it yesterday hun!!! Starting temping tomorrow!! Can't wait!!
cloud Posts: 1662
[quote="frogmella":x36gltk9]I quit it yesterday hun!!! Starting temping tomorrow!! Can't wait!![/quote:x36gltk9] Again.... Wohooooooo :o)ll O-O
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
I thought it was today you were temping hon. Thank god you're out of that place you've hated it for so long.... I'm starting my new job on monday after loads of searching around for the right one this one fell into my lap!! and I'm gonna be working with my hubby again... delighted
frogmella Posts: 1264
[quote="*Bubblez*":37uxcxug]I thought it was today you were temping hon. Thank god you're out of that place you've hated it for so long.... I'm starting my new job on monday after loads of searching around for the right one this one fell into my lap!! and I'm gonna be working with my hubby again... delighted[/quote:37uxcxug] Ah thats great hun!!! Yeah was supposed to be starting today but she rang me to say that the job she was sending me too didn't need me today so tomorrow
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
thats brill, I'm deligthed for you... best of luck I'll be thinking about you tomorrow (altho not in a stalker way)
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
[quote="Nee naw nee naw":1ccqt86d]I have to diss the Bourne films. Matt Damon looks like a hamster.[/quote:1ccqt86d] Noooooooooo! Jason and Maries first kiss in the first film is one of the sexiest things i've ever seen in a film! And its in Paris! Fair play to you about the job 'Mella, it was a really brave thing to do, I hope it all goes well.
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="Cloud":3ufx0i92][quote="just-engaged":3ufx0i92]Ah thanks Frogmella, I was wondering if I had it wrong! Ye guys seem a bit hostile or something? Everything OK?[/quote:3ufx0i92] Everything is A1 >:o)[/quote:3ufx0i92] Is that "A1 Sharrin"?