die hard 4.0 - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cloud Posts: 1662
[quote="NoZilla":14c5luba][quote="Cloud":14c5luba][quote="just-engaged":14c5luba]Ah thanks Frogmella, I was wondering if I had it wrong! Ye guys seem a bit hostile or something? Everything OK?[/quote:14c5luba] Everything is A1 >:o)[/quote:14c5luba] Is that "A1 Sharrin"?[/quote:14c5luba] Naaahhhh... 'Are ya all rioght Sharrin' :o0
islandfun Posts: 3054
[quote="NoZilla":awbsq2ew][quote="Cloud":awbsq2ew][quote="just-engaged":awbsq2ew]Ah thanks Frogmella, I was wondering if I had it wrong! Ye guys seem a bit hostile or something? Everything OK?[/quote:awbsq2ew] Everything is A1 >:o)[/quote:awbsq2ew] Is that "A1 Sharrin"?[/quote:awbsq2ew] never mind that pack of biotches justengaged. We went to see it in the Mezz in Dundrum, you know the VIP section there? There was free wine, drink and popcorn, recliners....it was brilliant. The traffic heading otward dundrum from the West around 7ish on a week night was fine though as the M50 south bound was clear.
NowGone Posts: 8042
[quote="islandfun":1kgq536z][quote="NoZilla":1kgq536z][quote="Cloud":1kgq536z][quote="just-engaged":1kgq536z]Ah thanks Frogmella, I was wondering if I had it wrong! Ye guys seem a bit hostile or something? Everything OK?[/quote:1kgq536z] Everything is A1 >:o)[/quote:1kgq536z] Is that "A1 Sharrin"?[/quote:1kgq536z] [b:1kgq536z]never mind that pack of biotches justengaged. [/b:1kgq536z] We went to see it in the Mezz in Dundrum, you know the VIP section there? There was free wine, drink and popcorn, recliners....it was brilliant. The traffic heading otward dundrum from the West around 7ish on a week night was fine though as the M50 south bound was clear.[/quote:1kgq536z] Bite me, Cotton Island :o0
[quote:12t6azoe]Bite me, Cotton Island [/quote:12t6azoe] What can I say..I'm all heart..
[quote="islandfun":1mtxpr5v][quote="NoZilla":1mtxpr5v][quote="Cloud":1mtxpr5v][quote="just-engaged":1mtxpr5v]Ah thanks Frogmella, I was wondering if I had it wrong! Ye guys seem a bit hostile or something? Everything OK?[/quote:1mtxpr5v] Everything is A1 >:o)[/quote:1mtxpr5v] Is that "A1 Sharrin"?[/quote:1mtxpr5v] [b:1mtxpr5v]never mind that pack of biotches justengaged. [/b:1mtxpr5v] We went to see it in the Mezz in Dundrum, you know the VIP section there? There was free wine, drink and popcorn, recliners....it was brilliant. The traffic heading otward dundrum from the West around 7ish on a week night was fine though as the M50 south bound was clear.[/quote:1mtxpr5v] Wagon
[quote="Cloud":3nvp8e1c][quote="islandfun":3nvp8e1c][quote="NoZilla":3nvp8e1c][quote="Cloud":3nvp8e1c][quote="just-engaged":3nvp8e1c]Ah thanks Frogmella, I was wondering if I had it wrong! Ye guys seem a bit hostile or something? Everything OK?[/quote:3nvp8e1c] Everything is A1 >:o)[/quote:3nvp8e1c] Is that "A1 Sharrin"?[/quote:3nvp8e1c] [b:3nvp8e1c]never mind that pack of biotches justengaged. [/b:3nvp8e1c] We went to see it in the Mezz in Dundrum, you know the VIP section there? There was free wine, drink and popcorn, recliners....it was brilliant. The traffic heading otward dundrum from the West around 7ish on a week night was fine though as the M50 south bound was clear.[/quote:3nvp8e1c] [b:3nvp8e1c]Wagon[/b:3nvp8e1c][/quote:3nvp8e1c] wheel
[quote="islandfun":1ty9dchg][quote="Cloud":1ty9dchg][quote="islandfun":1ty9dchg][quote="NoZilla":1ty9dchg][quote="Cloud":1ty9dchg][quote="just-engaged":1ty9dchg]Ah thanks Frogmella, I was wondering if I had it wrong! Ye guys seem a bit hostile or something? Everything OK?[/quote:1ty9dchg] Everything is A1 >:o)[/quote:1ty9dchg] Is that "A1 Sharrin"?[/quote:1ty9dchg] [b:1ty9dchg]never mind that pack of biotches justengaged. [/b:1ty9dchg] We went to see it in the Mezz in Dundrum, you know the VIP section there? There was free wine, drink and popcorn, recliners....it was brilliant. The traffic heading otward dundrum from the West around 7ish on a week night was fine though as the M50 south bound was clear.[/quote:1ty9dchg] [b:1ty9dchg]Wagon[/b:1ty9dchg][/quote:1ty9dchg] wheel[/quote:1ty9dchg] Yummie - you're still a wagon though... not a wagon wheel