Dinagh Mode bridal Castlerea - anyone visited?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Pink Flower 15 Posts: 30
Just wondered has anyone visited Dinagh Mode bridal in Castlerea and if so any feedback on them..what is dress selection like, has anyone ordered there, order times like etc. ? :)
smiley03 Posts: 184
Hi I purchased my wedding dress from Pamela in Dinagh Mode in 2012 and i honestly couldnt have asked for a better place to buy my dress...Pamela was brilliant...She was so honest, not at all pushy and fitted me in different dresses to help me see what suited and didnt suite my shape...The alterations and dry cleaning was all done in the shop and i was able to rent my veil for the day from Pamela without having to spend a fortune on one...Pamela also makes jewellery and has a selection of brides maid dresses aswell...It can be very hard to get an app with Pamela and she now charges 50e for ur first consultation...but if u buy ur dress there u get ur 50 back...I think once i picked my dress i only had to go down twice re the alterations and the wk before the wedding i collected my dress...Pamela gave great tips as to how to tie lace up my dress on the day and hot to sit..small things but all very helpful...The shop is small ..I no other brides whom have bought their dresses there and they all had great exp...I hope I was off some help to u..She is def worth a visit...Gd luck with