Dingle

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pluto Posts: 3893
Has anyone ever stayed in self-catering in Dingle? Does anyone know of any that they could recommend. I found a couple on Dream Ireland, but just thought I'd chance this place as well. *) [size=59:3645tkg3]By the way, it's for a surprise Dingle meet-up[/size:3645tkg3]
*gone* Posts: 4785
Love Dingle - it's like my second home! PM me with the details and I'll let you know.
la esposa Posts: 1191
[quote="dizzy wannabe":1p5svey2]Love Dingle - it's like my second home! PM me with the details and I'll let you know.[/quote:1p5svey2] me too dizzy..wonder if we know each other from the hillgrove... :o0
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="la novia":1izo7n6b] me too dizzy..wonder if we know each other from the [b:1izo7n6b]hillgrove[/b:1izo7n6b]... :o0[/quote:1izo7n6b] The Cattle Mart - yee haaa! Haven't been there now in a couple of years, gone too auld, but the last time we were there on hen party and the girls nearly fell off their seats when they played the National Anthem at the end of the night - good auld fashioned dish-co!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Madgie":3j9t5u0i]Has anyone ever stayed in self-catering in Dingle? Does anyone know of any that they could recommend. I found a couple on Dream Ireland, but just thought I'd chance this place as well. *) [size=7[size=200:3j9t5u0i]]By the way, it's for a surprise Dingle meet-up[/size:3j9t5u0i][/size][/quote:3j9t5u0i] what?
WonderWol Posts: 2927
[quote:2d8yjpuy]By the way, it's for a surprise Dingle meet-up[/size[/quote:2d8yjpuy] [quote:2d8yjpuy]what?[/quote:2d8yjpuy] Er should that not be ....[size=200:2d8yjpuy][color=red:2d8yjpuy]WHAAAAT[/color:2d8yjpuy][/size:2d8yjpuy]
clucky Posts: 26471
sorry yes [color=indigo:3psbnevn][size=200:3psbnevn]WHAT!!!!!!!!!!![/size:3psbnevn][/color:3psbnevn]