Dinner-quick poll

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lux Posts: 6270
Have to dash home and get changed into wedding afters clothes-one of my mum's colleagues is getting married today and she's invited us to the afters as she knows I'm getting married in May and she's brill, she thought it might give me some idea/inspiration-the last wedding I will see before mine!!! Soooooo, healthy salad dinner as I am on a bulging brides plan (have been VERY good this week) or treat of frozen pizza and the seven up I have been craving all week?
CalamityJane Posts: 783
Have the pizza... It's Friday :o)ll
Jawl Posts: 8881
if you are having a drink, then the pizza, or at least half of it!
sugarkk Posts: 1384
Healthy salad - first of all, you're rushing so you won't have time to really enjoy the pizza. And then there will be finger food, sambos, cocktails sausages possibly at the afters - you can have those as treats! Enjoy yourself either way...
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="sugarkk":2a8y9ory]Healthy salad - first of all, you're rushing so you won't have time to really enjoy the pizza. And then there will be finger food, sambos, cocktails sausages possibly at the afters - you can have those as treats! Enjoy yourself either way...[/quote:2a8y9ory] +1 Pizza is sooooooooooooo bold! You'll undo all your good work!
Thanks, leaving work in 20 mins and still don't know......
jamjars Posts: 1721
Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! Are you planning on drinking? Then I wuold say pizza so you have a bit of soakage... I'd be on my ear if all I had was a salad on a night out!! :o0
Thanks, meeting mum at 9pm for a drink in the hotel so we don't arrive early in case dinner/speeches ar still going on. So I plan on a couple of drinks!! TBH I hate the usual fried evening food and don't usually eat it so not worried about stocking up on that!!
grazia Posts: 740
piaza, its friday & if your having a couple of drinks, salad is no soakage!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Pizza it is then!