Directions from Glengarriff to Fota Wildlife Park

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
My friend is in Cork for a few days, and has given me a challenge to find the directions to Fota Wildlife Park, from Glengarriff - I'm bored stupid today because it's so quiet! :duh: I Googled it, and I got two different answers, with a huge difference. First one says it's 1hr 33mins from Glengarriff to Fota Arboretum & Gardens, whereas the second answer said 23mins and it was Glengarriff to Wildlife Park Fota House. Which is the correct one, I don't want to give the wrong directions to her as you can imagine. Thanks
minkel Posts: 270
An hour and a half would be a minimum - closer to 2 hours I'd say depending on traffic.
[quote="minkel":2y5xt99m]An hour and a half would be a minimum - closer to 2 hours I'd say depending on traffic.[/quote:2y5xt99m] Wow, thank God I didn't give the other option!! :o0 Thanks a million. This is the first answer I got. [url:2y5xt99m]https://maps.google.ie/maps?ie=UTF-8&gl=ie&daddr=Fota+Arboretum+and+Gardens,+Ireland&saddr=Glengarriff,+Co.+Cork&panel=1&f=d&fb=1&dirflg=d&geocode=KWuOVF4yc0VIMUDNMZepxwAK%3BIfaFw-lHRKjV[/url:2y5xt99m]
loz83 Posts: 54
Was just going to do up directions, but what you have there on google maps is exactly right. Thats the quickest way to go. I would say give more like two hours to be safe when they wouldn't know area.
[quote="loz83":1nt4e30d]Was just going to do up directions, but what you have there on google maps is exactly right. Thats the quickest way to go. I would say give more like two hours to be safe when they wouldn't know area.[/quote:1nt4e30d] Thanks a million Loz83, much appreciated