Menu

Directions from the church to reception which is better

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs bmw Posts: 6447
which would you choose?
x_x Posts: 1823
I think people could just go to AA themselves!! If I was including directions...I wouldn't see a point in doing so if it were just a printout from the net... Definitely do them yourself IMO - I plan on scanning in the motif from our invites and putting them onto the directions...hope it works out!
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Thanks Buggser, I have a lot of people who I think might be lost so I might just copy and paste from AA to make it look like I did loads of hard work!
mrs blueeyes Posts: 992
[quote="buggser":2dojpgu6]I think people could just go to AA themselves!! If I was including directions...I wouldn't see a point in doing so if it were just a printout from the net...[/quote:2dojpgu6] Agree totally
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
The hotel gave us the directions to the hotel and i just photocopied them and put them in with the invites along with a list of B+B'S :wv
Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
I would definitely do them yourself. It might be just me but I can't follow the A directions, too many N this and M that. We did a map on www.weddingmapper.com , that turned out brilliant and it showed where the church and the reception was, I loved it!!! May be have a look on there?! :wv
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
Defiently do out your own personally I find the AA one very confussing to be honest. I have a very bad since of direction though.
marianf Posts: 5845
I would type them out myself and put extra landmarks in like shops, pubs etc. AA Route Planner is undergoing an upgrade at the moment (well for last few months) so although it works, it usually dont give road names anymore just road numbers which is a bit confusing.
rockstar Posts: 1815
id type em out myself (or copy and paste) but use a pretty font!
minty08 Posts: 89
AA directions are hopeless. We always ended up lost when we tried to follow them in England so I dread to think what they'd be like over here. We're including a map from mapquest with our invites.