dirty stop out

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aylala Posts: 3673
my cat :o0 was out all night with her boy friend and came home without her lovely collar she looks so weird without it like she is naked :o0 it was a nice tartan bandana style with a bell now i cant here her sneaking around :o0
fifibelle Posts: 4447
that is so cute! :o0
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
Dirty stop out is right!! Love the visual of her coming home without her collar... she's certainly rebelling! Reminds me of my teenage years!! >:o)
i know ha ha its so funny since she get this boyfriend. He comes every night and they go off together and he didnt show one night last week and she sat at the window alk night waiting on him. She is treating this place like a hotel :o0 anyone elses cat behave badly this weather
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="Aylala":3c8r2eky]i know ha ha its so funny since she get this boyfriend. He comes every night and they go off together and he didnt show one night last week and she sat at the window alk night waiting on him. She is treating this place like a hotel :o0 anyone elses cat behave badly this weather[/quote:3c8r2eky] Aw bless!! I have two and we had to get them neutered as soon as the female was old enough - came home from work one day and there were FIVE tomcats sitting at various locations around our garden fence all doing that RAAAAAOOOOOOOWW miaow they do when they're in heat! Our poor cat was "presenting" up against the glass in the patio door at them! I wouldn't let her out cos I didn't want her to get gang-banged!!
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: thats the weird thing she has be done since 6 months old and is around 8 now and in our old house the tom cat used to batter her O:| but she seems to have loads of new confidence in our new place. I didnt think tom's would be into spayed cats but this guy does that mad roar meow very loudly every night its very cute to see.
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="v excited b2b":351ubc9b][quote="Aylala":351ubc9b]i know ha ha its so funny since she get this boyfriend. He comes every night and they go off together and he didnt show one night last week and she sat at the window alk night waiting on him. She is treating this place like a hotel :o0 anyone elses cat behave badly this weather[/quote:351ubc9b] Aw bless!! I have two and we had to get them neutered as soon as the female was old enough - came home from work one day and there were FIVE tomcats sitting at various locations around our garden fence all doing that RAAAAAOOOOOOOWW miaow they do when they're in heat! Our poor cat was "presenting" up against the glass in the patio door at them! I wouldn't let her out cos I didn't want her to get gang-banged!![/quote:351ubc9b] :o0 :o0 :o0
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="Aylala":hix16vh8]i know ha ha its so funny since she get this boyfriend. He comes every night and they go off together and he didnt show one night last week and she sat at the window alk night waiting on him. She is treating this place like a hotel :o0 anyone elses cat behave badly this weather[/quote:hix16vh8] Brill!!! :o0
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
[quote="v excited b2b":14ftq6fi][quote="Aylala":14ftq6fi]i know ha ha its so funny since she get this boyfriend. He comes every night and they go off together and he didnt show one night last week and she sat at the window alk night waiting on him. She is treating this place like a hotel :o0 anyone elses cat behave badly this weather[/quote:14ftq6fi] Aw bless!! I have two and we had to get them neutered as soon as the female was old enough - came home from work one day and there were FIVE tomcats sitting at various locations around our garden fence all doing that RAAAAAOOOOOOOWW miaow they do when they're in heat! Our poor cat was "presenting" up against the glass in the patio door at them! I wouldn't let her out cos I didn't want her to get gang-banged!![/quote:14ftq6fi] Too funny!!!! :o0 :o0