Disabled parking

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jessica Rabbit Posts: 229
I parked in a disabled space today and a traffic warden shouted to me "Oi what's your disability mate?". I said "Tourettes, you c**t, now f**k off!"
mad woman Posts: 22106
oooh..... :o0 :eek
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
i am assuming thats a joke ??????????????
autumbride Posts: 413
[quote:2eh4lkfj]i am assuming thats a joke ??????????????[/quote:2eh4lkfj] am so am I ??????????
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Jessica Rabbit":378zg0t1]I parked in a disabled space today and a traffic warden shouted to me "Oi what's your disability mate?". I said "Tourettes, you c**t, now f**k off!"[/quote:378zg0t1] has to be a wind up
rady Posts: 919
lovely post jessice rabbit - very classy >:o(
Heebie Jeebies Posts: 608
Sounds like something Des Bishop would say >:o( He got in so much trouble recently for slagging off Tourette's at his show in UL, and rightly so. Even if that was a 'joke', I didn't find it funny. Unless of course Jessica Rabbit actually has Tourettes and in that case, I apologise.
autumbride Posts: 413
[quote="Shortty":zzkuvrt9]Sounds like something Des Bishop would say >:o( He got in so much trouble recently for slagging off Tourette's at his show in UL, and rightly so. Even if that was a 'joke', I didn't find it funny. Unless of course Jessica Rabbit actually has Tourettes and in that case, I apologise.[/quote:zzkuvrt9]# I doubt it very much Shortty if she does, reckon she only posted it for a reaction >:o( Not a very nice comment to make though joke or not >:o(
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
have to say i have never parked in a disabeld space
bellabella Posts: 2750
Me neither Strawberry.It's so wrong.I hope this is a joke.