discharge

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Hi girls, Back from my holiday. I have been getting discharge that's kind of brown since yesterday. A little worried. Should I got to GP?
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Hi LMS - well you know my story. I don't think a doctor will be able to advise you one way or the other really what do you think? Whens your first scan?
First scan is 2 weeks tomorrow. I know GP won't tell me much. Haven't told DH. Don't want to worry him. Hoping it might go away.
It probably will honey - would you have been due your AF at this time?
don't think so. Oh please God it will pass.
Well you'll know yourself if you need to worry at this stage I think as well. Maybe you could get in for a scan a bit sooner? Don't worry LMS honestly sooooooo many women have brown discharge/bleeding and its nothing. Take example from me. I had loads of brown discharge at your stage up till it turned to bleeding at about 13 weeks. Remember you're extra nervous cos of your history.....
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Hi LMS, replied to your other post. My advise, from my experience is just go to the hospital, they will give you a scan and reassure you. it's just not worth waiting and worrying.
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Welcome back, hope you had a good hol. Obviously that's the last thing on your mind now - Because of m/c you are always going to be so nervous over any spotting at all, yet most people do get it in a normal healthy pregnancy Your mind is not going to be at rest until you get a scan, so I would ring your GP with a view to getting referred to hospital for a scan. I am sure there is nothing wrong but you will go mad worrying if you don't get reassurance
Penfold Posts: 365
I'd phone the GP LMS, and if he/she thinks it merits investigation, they'll send you in. If not, put your feet up, with a cup of tea and relax. Stressing over it is not going to help you or babs. Delighted you'd a nice break. take care & Good luck, P
Hi girls, Thanks for the advice. So today i've had none except clear cm. Keeping fingers crossed it's gone. I'll monitor it today and if it comes back might ring my GP tomorrow.