discharge tmi

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mac tavish Posts: 296
Hi girls i had a big blob of egg white mucous after i went to the loo just there. Im only 11 weeks so a bit worried about it. Anyone ever experience this?
chicam Posts: 1169
Yep, in the very early days around 8-14 weeks I had a lot of discharge, looked quite like the normal CM I'd get before a period. I believe its quite normal & in my case it went away around 14 weeks but I'm 33 weeks now & getting more back. I would say just keep an eye on it & if it turns a different colour like red/brown then get straight to your gp.
maisedon Posts: 1394
I get that every day mac tavish. I presumed it was normal. :-8
Jeidi Posts: 3128
I notice now in the last two weeks that I've a lot more CM for some reason, read up about it in "The Book" and it seems to be normal!
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
I have this every day, quite a lot of discharge from the start of my pregnancy, i have to change panty liner a lot as it gets quite heavy, one of the downsides to pregnancy, i feel i could do with 2 showers a day sometimes.
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
[quote="Jeidi":3q4dmav8]I notice now in the last two weeks that I've a lot more CM for some reason, read up about it in "The Book" and it seems to be normal![/quote:3q4dmav8] I'm the same Jeidi.....only noticed it in the last week. It seems thin and watery , but you get a "wet" feeling..... How would you know if there was too much I wonder? My book said it's perfectly normal too but they didn't define how much is normal and how much is not!