Disgracful Content on Recent Off Topic Threads

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mikado Posts: 127
Forum Rules : No abusive language, nor ethnically, racially or otherwise. No intimidating, harassing, or threatening behaviour shall be tolerated towards other members. :eek :eek :eek After reading some of the recent threads - I think it is appauling that such content should be allowed . In my opinion it is a form of bullying and no poster should have to put up with such comments or personal digs . Just my opinion
Anonymous Posts: 24542
[quote="mikado":1totz9nf]Forum Rules : No abusive language, nor ethnically, racially or otherwise. No intimidating, harassing, or threatening behaviour shall be tolerated towards other members. :eek :eek :eek After reading some of the recent threads - I think it is [b:1totz9nf]appauling[/b:1totz9nf] that such content should be allowed . In my opinion it is a form of bullying and no poster should have to put up with such comments or personal digs . Just my opinion[/quote:1totz9nf] Learn to spell or f*ck off.
Fluffer Posts: 2672
What threads are you referring to Mikado?
Hepburn Posts: 4081
F*ck sake Murry.... Is there an alarm that goes off in your gaff if somebody posts a slightly moral opinion on this site? Either that or you pay some poor students to monitor it around the clock for you.
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
I reckon she's referring to the "What do you love about your H2B?" thread. It was appalling.
mad woman Posts: 22106
there may be trouble ahead.....
cheile Posts: 1202
The key to enjoying WOL is not to take it personally >:o)
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="cheile":2a354ew9]The key to enjoying WOL is not to take it personally >:o)[/quote:2a354ew9] hey!! you're back :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Heflen Posts: 4050
[quote="mikado":146wc5sc]Forum Rules : No abusive language, nor ethnically, racially or otherwise. No intimidating, harassing, or threatening behaviour shall be tolerated towards other members. :eek :eek :eek After reading some of the recent threads - I think it is appauling that such content should be allowed . In my opinion it is a form of bullying and no poster should have to put up with such comments or personal digs . Just my opinion[/quote:146wc5sc] Go find Kimberley and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Dreamster Posts: 6620
[quote="mikado":3llo7czk]Forum Rules : No abusive language, nor ethnically, racially or otherwise. No intimidating, harassing, or threatening behaviour shall be tolerated towards other members. :eek :eek :eek After reading some of the recent threads - I think it is appauling that such content should be allowed . In my opinion it is a form of bullying and no poster should have to put up with such comments or personal digs . Just my opinion[/quote:3llo7czk] Email Fiona with your concerns.......
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9