Disgusting CM queston

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Spice Bride Posts: 558
Ladies, I had an early miscarriage this month and assume that it will mess up my cycle a bit. I'm expecting to ovulate around now but nothing happening yet. Yesterday and today I had disgusting CM - it was like a huge blob of phlegm (did warn you). Do also have some creamy/lotiony CM. It's just a lot different from what I'm used to. Has anyone else experienced this or could it be an infection? Have an appointment with GP anyway.
mama sugar Posts: 1387
no spice bride don't worry that has happened to me before it was around ovulation time but at least you are going to the gp to get checked out take care of yourself x
charlie crown Posts: 377
Spice bride that sounds like egg white cm, which is the most fertile kind you get just prior to Ov, so I'd get bd'ing!
No, there's no stretch it in it - more like jelly than the usual egg white. I wouldn't think that it's something that sperm could swim through. Just went to the link that Charli C posted and think that I might need to wait until I get a proper AF and start trying next cycle.
grumpy Posts: 1280
I had to laugh at your topic title - describes my feelings on cm and all things related to it perfectly!! I dtd the night I had cm like that, and now look at me (or rather, just imagine me looking like the picture in my ticker). Fingers crossed and :babydust:!!
Yeah. No wonder our parents called it 'the birds and the bees'.