Disney, Hollister and A&F??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kittyboo Posts: 1591
My friend and mother just told me that Disney, Hollister and Ambercrombie are opening shops in Dublin.....does anyone know if this is true or heard the same????
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I hear A&F were opening up alright - I think in the old Habitat store in the city centre. Not sure about the others though.
Old Habitat? That on Dame Street? Wonder how much they'd charge on their clothes over here. Would love if Victoria Secret opened up in Ireland
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Ok, I missed the ampersand in your post title thought this was a post asking about having your AF (period) while in Disney on a ride called the Hollister! D'oh!
[quote="Smileykaz":lytawnp1]Ok, I missed the ampersand in your post title thought this was a post asking about having your AF (period) while in Disney on a ride called the Hollister! D'oh![/quote:lytawnp1] Hee hee hee......Love the way your mind works!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
lux Posts: 6270
Disney are opening in the Laura Ashley store on Grafton St. In fact, the Laura staff are picketing the shop as they were fired when the company closed suddenly. Don't think I'll be shopping there, unless its for kids stuff.
tiny tot Posts: 147
Hollister are coming to dundrum TC this summer. i love their clothes :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
Haven't heard about any of them but you can be sure we won't be getting them at the same prices as the states >:o(
mrsp2011 Posts: 298
A&F will be crazy expensive - they were giving out that it was nearly double the cost when it opened in the UK. So I'd expect the same here. I would LOVE Victoria's Secret to open here - think I remember hearing it was opening in the UK next year so maybe they might open here the year after that? who knows! they'd make a killing anyways, don't think there's nearly enough lingerie shops around.
So Hollister is definitely coming here to Dundrum? Could you imagine how much money they take in on their first week! But as you said MinnitheMinx.....it will be crazy expensive here. I'd be surprised if the clothes are reasonably priced. There's not enough nice lingerie shops here. I find items are either dull and boring or very kinky. Victoria Secrets do nice cute sexy every day wear which I love.....maybe one day they'll come here.