Disneyland Paris - best time to book ?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

zoesmama Posts: 2774
We are seriously considering taking the kids to Disneyland Paris in June next year. When is the best time to book ? As far ahead as possible or holdout for offers etc ??
MrQ Posts: 1085
If you can then take the kids out of school "sick" and go out of school holidays and midweek. Flight are still a mystery when it comes to pricing so book yourself something reasonable to CDG. Use skyscanner.net to find the cheapest day to go. Hotels are cheap anyway. We've stayed in a few around the park. I used to work nearby. Santa Fe hotel is fine and cheap and the Newport club is the expensive one.
zoesmama Posts: 2774
Plan to go early June - yes to taking the kids out of school and going midweek. Had been looking at the site maybe about a month ago and there seemed to be several offers / discounts available but looked today and none available.
MrQ Posts: 1085
Book it separately. You don't really need a package. I'd book a Disney hotel or probably use Trivago.ie for the hotel. I always hired a car because I worked there. Straight down the A104(if I remember correctly) turn east and straight to Disney. Much cheaper than a Disney coach or public transport. I was telling my niece all about it at the weekend because she's going next September and said I took her cousin when he was 4. She said "why didn't you bring me at the same time?" Ummmm " because you weren't born". Poor kid couldn't get her head around that response. Lol
Little Miss Hopeful Posts: 1193
Books flights ASAP- I have always used aer lingus and would pay on average 90 pp or less but would usually book a year in advance. I then would wait for special offers for accommodation, I highly recommend using a shuttle company from cdg airport (ezyshuttle are great and run by an Irish guy at 70 per trip well worth it if there are a few of ye. We have went over half a dozen times so if you need other help pm me.