Disposable Camera's For Wedding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lucy2007 Posts: 427
Hi All I just wanted to know would anyone know where i could get disposable cameras for the wedding for the tables - i was on ebay and they are a good price but it was costing me £40 stg for the shipping - was on an american website as well and they were good price but the shipping was a mad price too Would anyone know where i could get them in Ireland - I need 35-40 of them Thanks Lucy2007 :thnk
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
Hi there, my friend got married a while ago and said Boots were good for disposable cameras. Hope this helps :wv
blossom hill Posts: 15
Hey, Believe it not Argos have a choice of wedding cameras, different colours and amounts!
mad woman Posts: 22106
i got ours on www.confetti.co.uk along with little cards to put on the tables with them.
curlylou Posts: 146
Lucy, Why do you need so many. How many are u putting on each table?
ginger nut Posts: 5989
A note of caution....we had disposable cameras at our wedding - my uncle got them. I was really excited about seeing the pics but TBH they were very disappointing - people forgot to use the flash so the pics were blurred. Or they'd try to take pics from too far away. and we got nearly a whole roll of one drunken guest posing with their drink. If i'd thought about it before hand i would have set up one of those web-based photo galleries and left the details on the name cards of how people could upload their digital photos. Most people have digital cameras now and if they are using their own camera as opposed to a "free" disposable camera they are likely to take more care and the pics will be better.
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:wv I 2nd confetti, i bought them from there for a Friends wedding last year, very reasonable, and when they posted them, we recieved them exactly the date they were due..