Dissappointed but happy...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dootsay Posts: 958
Hi Girls, I was on the 2WW and AF was late, but arrived last night, I think the stress of wondering was getting to me (and us!), poor DH was more dissappointed, but we have decided to leave it alone for 6 months or so, we are not even married 6, and we plan to move house, jobs etc,...plus I think I need to be more mentally ready.. BUT - to all those girls who got their BFP this month CONGRATULATIONS! delighted for you all x :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
sorry to hear that Dootsay, sending you loads of :babydust: whenever you decide to try again, take care x
Dootsay Posts: 958
Thanks Mrs E I think I had myself built up so up that it was a huge dissappointment, poor hubby was gutted, but sure if we forget about things for a while and relax, things might start happening for us. I think we were waiting to see if a junior came along to decide on house moves and the rest, but sure what will be will be. Thanks x
clucky Posts: 26471
yeah i got mine too ttc will begin in earnest from now on
mama sugar Posts: 1387
hey there, I know a bfn can't be so dissapointing but what I used to do once I got my af I used to have a bottle of wine and a few ciggies to cheer myself up. But then I just relaxed and stoped waiting for my af to show or not to show ....it didn't show. so relax try not to think about it, your bfp is just around the corner for you Dootsay and clucky x