Hi girls I got this emailed to me this morning and just thought I'd pass it on: THEFLOWERSCHOOL.IE Are you thinking of doing your own wedding flowers or perhaps you know somebody that is? Our team of florists at The Flower School are delighted to announce an exclusive 1 Day event. Come along to our Demo Day on Sunday April 29th at 12pm till 3pm. We will be demonstrating bridal bouquets, button holes, corsages and many other wedding floral pieces. Who should come? Our DIY Wedding Flower Day is open to everyone. For all our Hobbyflorist.ie and Wholesaleflowers.ie customers we have a special price of €20. Normal Price €50 On the day everyone will go home with a FANTASTIC goodie bag with essential items AND the chance to WIN a place on theflowerschool.ie Wedding Workshop. Also all of the arrangements on the day will be up for grabs in our raffle. Would you like to know how to make this? REGISTER NOW. Complete our online registration form and a member of our team will be in touch. LIMITED NUMBERS AVAILABLE Please note a place is not confirmed until payment is received.