DIY Question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sweet cheeks Posts: 1119
I'm looking for a website that does the garter, cake topper, wedding guest book, petals, candles etc...A site where i can buy some stuff and DIY. Just spend the last while on this US website and then found out they dont ship to Ireland. O:| O:| O:| I'm also looking for dressing gowns for me and the girls - any ideas.. everything here is so dear, love to see a US site shipping to us - safe a fortune.. :thnk
jemm27 Posts: 200
I came accross a website www.efavormart.com that might have some of the things you're looking for & they ship overseas. Good Luck! :wv
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I got a load of stuff from http://www.weddingaccessories.net/index.htm Really good quality - they should have everything you are looking for!
MrsChuffed Posts: 872
Here's an Irish one. www.lantz.ie/
wrapped up Posts: 109
Hi :wv We are currently revamping and updating our website with lots of new products and ideas. We will have a DIY section for invites and also a Blank Handcrafted Wedding stationery section, for those of you who dont want the hassle of making invites but want to keep the costs down. We also have guestbooks, garters, unity candles, (personalised and non personalised), etc etc. Our website is www.wrappedup.ie You could try ebay for the dressing gowns. Worth a try, or else get iron on transfers for them. Denise
Valkstar Posts: 2747
I bought a lot of stuff from [url:3fnwtkwe]http://www.yourweddingcompany.com[/url:3fnwtkwe] They are a US website and don't state shipping to Ireland, but if you email them they will ship to here...and the costs are very reasonable.
allaboutweddings Posts: 813
Hi Sweetcheeks, If you have a look on our website www.allaboutweddings.ie you should be able to find most of the items you are looking for. If you are looking for something that is not displayed on the site give me a call and I should be able to get it for you. Regards Michelle All About Weddings
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
Removed