Menu

DIY window table plan help

Go to DIY

Lou2014
New Wolly

DIY window table plan help

Postby Lou2014 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:21 am

Hey really want to use old style windows as my table plan only thing is in finding it hard to source windows have PVC ones but looking for the wooden ones as they would be more vintage looking
Any ideas ?? Posted a picture of what I'm talking about hope it comes up ok.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (149.04 KiB) Viewed 1259 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (164.48 KiB) Viewed 1259 times

bee0606
Major Wolly

Re: DIY window table plan help

Postby bee0606 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:29 am

Maybe you could get someone to make one up specially? A joiner / kitchen maker might be your best bet.

Eleanor Rigby
Royal Wolly

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:20 am

You could try looking on adverts or done deal for the real deal, but as a previous poster said you might be best off getting the vintage style recreated.

I'd a quick look on eBay and there are some great little finds on there. These in particular stuck out as the kind of thing you're looking for: http://r.ebay.com/SQzJRq

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on!

Few religions are definite about the size of Heaven, but on the planet Earth the Book of Revelation (ch.XXI, v.16) give it as a cube 12,000 furlongs on a side. This is somewhat less than 500,000,000,000,000,000,000 cubic feet. Even allowing that the Heavenly Host and other essential services take up at least two-thirds of this space, this leaves about one million cubic feet for each human occupant - assuming that every creature that could be called 'human' is allowed in, and that the human race eventually totals a thousand times the number of humans alive up until now. This is such a generous amount of space that it suggests that room has also been provided for some alien races or - a happy thought - that pets are allowed.

Eleanor Rigby
Royal Wolly

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:23 am

Also, here's the search I did in case you want to scan it yourself!
http://r.ebay.com/dqcMZX

Few religions are definite about the size of Heaven, but on the planet Earth the Book of Revelation (ch.XXI, v.16) give it as a cube 12,000 furlongs on a side. This is somewhat less than 500,000,000,000,000,000,000 cubic feet. Even allowing that the Heavenly Host and other essential services take up at least two-thirds of this space, this leaves about one million cubic feet for each human occupant - assuming that every creature that could be called 'human' is allowed in, and that the human race eventually totals a thousand times the number of humans alive up until now. This is such a generous amount of space that it suggests that room has also been provided for some alien races or - a happy thought - that pets are allowed.

aswedding2014
New Wolly

Postby aswedding2014 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:33 pm

When do you need these for? We have some lovely, really old and rustic ones for our wedding in April and will be looking to sell them on afterwards. Unfortunately the glass was so old that it cracked easily and fell out so we've backed them with wood painted with blackboard paint. You could always affix a new piece of glass if you were set on the glass.

Lou2014
New Wolly

Postby Lou2014 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:01 am

Hi aswedding2014
I'd need them for 2nd may. Have u got any pictures u could put up of them or PM to me?? How many tables are u having?? Thanks

Service Finder

Go to DIY